BuzzPortal("We") are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and the customers and entities you communicate with.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998, the data controller is BuzzPortalof 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX, ENGLAND (registration number 8965671)
This policy has been produced in conjunction with the law of England and Wales and with guidance from the Privacy and Electronic Communications Directive 2003, the UK Information Commission in the report "The Guide to Privacy and electronic communications" and the "UK Data Protection Act 1998"
This policy only applies to our site and the BuzzPortal application. If you leave our site via a link or otherwise, you will be subject to the policy of that website provider. We have no control over that policy or the terms of the website and you should check their policy before continuing to access the site.
1. Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
· Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site buzzportal.com This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
· If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
· We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
· Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs, operating system, browser usage and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
Live Chat (Launching Spring 2015) We use Live Chat to assist any person with questions regarding the Site. If for any reason the Live Chat function is offline you can provide your name and email address so that we may reply to your request. This information is only used for the purpose intended and for no other purpose.
2. IP addresses and cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our management team. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual and we will not collect personal information in this way.
We may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file which is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer's hard drive. They help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service. They enable us:
· To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
· To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customise our site according to your individual interests.
· To speed up your searches.
· To recognise you when you return to our site.
3.Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be via a payment gateway with no records stored on our systems apart from the transaction ID to verify the payment has been processed. You will generate your own password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We do not have access to this so in the event of you forgetting your password please refer to the login page and indicate so by requesting a system generated password for you. We recommend that you then change this password as soon as your logged into your dashboard.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorised access.
4. Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
· To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
· To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
· To notify you about changes to our service.
5.Disclosure of your information
We will NEVER sell, rent or provide your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data. The only exception to this when we may disclose your personal information to third parties is:
· If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation such as a police investigation. This includes exchanging information with the respective legal and policing authority and other companies and organisations for the purposes of criminal activity such as fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
· BuzzPortal use third party technology service providers to provide automated data processing, marketing automation, data appends, contact discovery, and delivery services on the our platform for our own purposes. When you sign up for our services, we may share your personally identifiable information as necessary for one or more third parties to provide that service. These third parties are strictly prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Also if you post messages in a blog/forum that is viewable online this information can be seen by other users on the site. We are not responsible for the information you provide in your comments.
You have the right to change or delete your personal data at anytime from the platform or by contacting us. Please allow us 10 working days to make any changes to your records.
7. Access to information
The Act gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.